Statewide Novated Leasing Pty Ltd is proudly recognised, and aims to continue to be highly regarded, for its quality provision of Novated Leasing and Salary Packaging services. We pride ourselves in being a business who measures our success by how well we service our clients and are renowned for our excellent customer service.
We aim to consistently surpass the standards set within the novated leasing and salary sacrificing industry. We follow our established quality objectives as we continually strive for excellence:
- Consideration of context of the organisation and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of Statewide Novated Leasing Pty Ltd.
- Aim to exceed client and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Management of organisation, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment.
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System - ISO 9001:2015.
- Use of a Continual Improvement Plan encompassing staffing, operations and technology
- Engaging our client-based approach, "We don't have customers (one-offs), we have clients (relationships)".
- Careful selection of suppliers for the benefit of our clients.
- Continuously upgrading the Quality Management System in all stages ranging from initial quote to cessation processes.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual.
The QMS Team is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation and making it available to the public.